IONICS, located both in the region of Liège and Mons (Belgium), develops and supplies specialty surface technologies for metal, glass and other substrates.
Our demanding and ambitious customers capitalize on our innovative technologies and responsive service. Our product portfolio finds use in various industries: automotive, architecture, household appliances, telecommunication, electronics, life science…
Our vision is to be a leading company in functionalized surface treatments, enabling our customers to explore new product applications by using our smart surface solutions and technologies.
We believe in integrity, cultural diversity and respect for the environment. We are committed to excellence, innovation, service and delivering tomorrow’s answers today.
Ionics is now looking for its site in Herstal (Liège, Belgium) for a
Electromechanical Engineer for its engineering department
Description of the position:
As an electromechanical engineer in the engineering department you will work on cutting-edge surface treatment equipment based on plasma technologies or ionic implantation. You will be a real solution provider from the design to the construction of innovative equipment’s for renown major industrial companies. You will also be providing engineering services to the other departments of IONICS, in particular the electroplating production departement.
Location: Herstal (Liège, Belgium)
What we are looking for:
- Design (with Solidworks), conception and manufacturing of equipment’s for surface treatment with technologies such as plasma and ionic implantation considering all industrial constraints from our clients
- Reading and optimization of equipments
- Software development (automation and in-house software)
- Follow-up of the equipment’s installation and starting-off at client’s site (in Belgium and abroad)
- Dealing with external providers and subcontractors
- Help provider for the maintenance department of our electroplating department as well as for the design or development of new production equipment’s
- Working in close relationship with the manager of the engineering department and technicians
- Having direct contacts with external partners and clients from renown companies and research centers
- Working with the administrative and financial department regarding purchases
- Electromechanical engineer
- Knowledge of Solidworks software
- Knowledge of automation software (TwinCat) and object-oriented languages (C#,…)
- Knowledge about CE-marking would be appreciated
- You are fluent in French and English
- German knowledge is an asset
- You are creative, motivated and curious about new technologies
- You can work autonomously
- You have good interpersonal skills
What we are offering:
We are offering
- A full-time job with an interesting salary package
- An opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative Belgian SME working with renown large industrial companies.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Sidérurgie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Sidérurgie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Sidérurgie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Sidérurgie | > 10 ans d'expérience