Clinical Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Medical Select is looking for someone who is willing to play a keep administrative role in clinical trials. A company specialized in eye medicine devices.
Clinical trial support tasks:
- Check the Trial Master File for all trials and create the printed binder with essential trial documents
- Update the list (in excel) based on tasks coming in from different trials
- Ensure clinical data is correctly stored in the company’s data warehouse (Drooms)
- Check if all specular microscopy pictures are stored by the site and assessed by the central reader. Forward information from central reader back to the site
- Check if all UBM images are correctly stored and assessed by the central reader. Forward information from central reader back to the site
- Support clinical team with different tasks like scanning, storing of training documents, final contracts, logs, etc.
- Store final documents from another system to our internal server. This is mandatory and a little time consuming but not complicated.
Clinical admin support tasks:
- Support in drafting contracts. Use standard template, enter contact name, address, and other co-ordinates.
- Create Purchase Orders for Clinical activities for approval in the ERP (SAGE) system;
- Carefully check supplier’s invoices vs contract commitments to ensure correct services are received and billed;
- Perform an overall housekeeping and inventory to ensure all necessary trial documents are properly stored
- Assist in making travel arrangements;
- Assist in managing device inventory is available for all trials;
- Ensure trial and patient insurance is properly in place.
- Temp contracts leading to a permanent contract.
- Lunch vouchers 8 euros.
Requirements Preferred background:
previous experience acting in a clinical department support role, preferably in an organisation which had international activities
- Languages: French and English.
- A third level science-related qualification
- Software knowledge:Word, Excel (simple pivot tables) and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with an ERP system (SAGE x3.1 is a plus) or willingness to learn a new one
- Knowledge of clinical trial software is a plus
Required soft skills:
- Team spirited
- Flexible to support different tasks in the clinical dept.
- Ability to integrate into the team of an early-stage, multicultural company with growing
- International operations.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Service public / Administration publique concours | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration locale | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration - générale | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience