As an Office Manager, you are responsible for the smooth functioning of the office and the team.
Our client is a consultancy and investment company that is well-known in the financial world. They are currently looking for an Office Manager who will offer strategic support to the team.
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Administrative and accounting follow-up of the division;
- Agenda management;
- Event and transportation management;
- General services management and supplier contact;
- Meetings' organization and follow-up;
- Physical and telephonic reception;
- Price management and invoicing follow-up;
- Team support;
The successful candidate has the following profile:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Office management, Administration);
- You have at least ten years' worth of experience in a similar function (including event organization);
- You have an analytic mindset, and are a fast learner;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills;
- You are a rigorous and organized person;
- You are service-oriented;
- You are autonomous, proactive, diplomatic and discrete;
- You have excellent Dutch, French and English skills;
The client offers an advantageous salary package topped up with attractive extralegal benefits (transport costs reimbursement, insurance, meal vouchers, etc.). The Office Manager will join a dynamic team and will have the opportunity to create valuable connections.