The Sales Assistant is a member of the sales team and they closely collaborate with the department of customer follow-up and loyalty.
Our client is a consultancy and investment company that is well-known in the financial world. They are currently looking for a Sales Assistant who will offer strategic support to the business activities.
As a Sales Assistant, you will execute the following tasks:
- Become a contact point for customers: channel questions, handle complaints and provide product information;
- Provide administrative support for the reports, expenses, customer records, meetings, prospecting projects, etc.
- Organize events from A to Z
- Internal and external communication;
- Agenda management of the Sales Manager and the Sales team;
- Manage new and existing clients' database;
- Support institutional events' organization;
- Meeting and sales reports' creation;
As a Sales Assistant, you have the following profile:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Office management, Administration);
- You have at least two years' worth of experience in a similar function;
- You are customer and result-oriented;
- You are proactive and have an easy-going personality;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills;
- You are a rigorous and organized person, and you have excellent time management skills;
- You are autonomous, proactive, stress-resistant and discrete;
- You have excellent Dutch and French skills, and advanced English knowledge;
- You have excellent MSOffice skills, and you have good knowledge of CMS and CRM systems.
The client offers an advantageous salary package topped up with attractive extralegal benefits (transport costs reimbursement, insurance, meal vouchers, etc.). The Sales Assistant will join a dynamic team and will have the opportunity to create valuable connections.