Consultant in Operational Excellence and Change Management (M/F)
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international firm based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
✓ Its culture of result,
✓ Its pragmatic approach,
✓ The strong involvement of its consultants,
✓ The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 15 years, our 70 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain optimization, business process management, operational efficiency, organizational transformation, purchase cost reduction, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, Takt Time, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking for:
Consultant in Operational Excellence
and Change Management (M/F)
Integrated into a project team at the client, you will be in charge of:
- Analysing key work processes and proposing solutions to simplify and improve
- Implementing proposed solutions and managing change attitudes
- Assisting and coaching our clients in improving their performance
- Facilitating the implementation of corporate strategy
- Becoming the privileged partner of both senior and operational management
We are mainly looking for young graduates (master’s degree) from business schools, engineering or universities with less than 2 years of experience
- Motivated and flexible, you have demonstrated the ability to adapt and to work autonomously.
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, motivation, team spirit are essential assets to succeed.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills, combined with a very good sense of formalisation.
- You are native in French or Dutch or German, fluent in English and anyway fluent in French (Resultance working language)
- You are willing to travel abroad frequently while being attached to Luxembourg (our workplace is at customer)
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experience
- Support (coaching) by experienced consultants.
- Real career opportunities in a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...),, evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognised by top managers.
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by via button POSTULER with the obligatory mention ENG-C-0510