Offre d'emploi : PLC Engineer
As a global energy leader, Total is the fourth oil and gas company worldwide and a major player in low-carbon energies.
The Group operates in 130 countries and employs 98,000 people. Total explores for, produces, transforms, markets and distributes energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Total’s strategy is to become the responsible energy major, providing affordable, reliable and clean energy to as many people as possible.
In order to strengthen the team in Antwerpen, we are actively looking for a (m/f) :
In this position, you are responsible for the design, management and development of PLC systems at the petrochemical site of Total Olefins Antwerp. An important part is the safety PLCs which monitor the proper and safe operation of TOAs installations.
- Develop and realize soft- and hardware modifications on safety PLCs, non-safety PLCs, machine monitoring systems and industrial networks.
- Follow up and support the exploitation and maintenance works on PLCs, monitoring systems and industrial networks, including analysis of failures.
- Provide technical and general support to other departments on PLC systems, monitoring systems.
- Participate in large multidisciplinary projects, supporting development and realization of PLC aspects.
- Update and develop technical procedures.
- Take an active role in the international networks of Total.
- You are an industrial engineer with an orientation in automation or equivalent through experience. Freshly graduated candidates are also welcome.
- You show great interest for PLC or classic instrumentation in a petrochemical environnement.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You demonstrate a high level of self-discipline, and have a high standard on quality.
- You have a pragmatic and analytical approach.
- You are well organized and stress resilient.
- You are a good communicator and a team player, and can also work independently in a complex and fast changing environment.
- Training and development opportunities, including certification as a "TUV certified functional safety engineer".
- The opportunity to join an innovative and globally renowned industrial company.
- Development opportunities and a structured evolution plan.
- A competitive salary package, in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.