Content & Social Media Specialist Belgium
Content & Social Media Specialist Belgium
BELGIUM – local conditions apply
Unilever Food Solutions (ufs.com) is the foodservice division of Unilever, one of the most interesting markets to be a part of in the whole wide world (if you live food – and no, that’s not a typo). It leads the dynamic Food Service market with a range of exciting professional food and beverage products and services to chefs across several Multi-Country Organizations (MCOs) in multiple countries.
Currently the organization mainly relies on sales reps visiting chefs to generate demand, which limits the pace of growth. To build its long-term sustainable ambitions, UFS Belgium is in a transformation process to become more contact-oriented and is establishing an entire team around this omnichannel approach. We see a huge opportunity in using a funnel and lifecycle approach (you do know what this means, right?) and consequently digital channels.
Time for action! We are evolving the business model and developing contact strategies to (1) support our most beloved sales force love and (2) reach the large number of operators we do not visit. To do that, we want to extend our (awesome) foodservice team further. Do you fit right in?
This sounds cool, tell me more!
Do you want to set up cutting-edge influencer campaigns on Social Media, create the best possible Operator Experience (OX - oh yes, we have a fancy word for UX) and have a leading role in maintaining a platform? Do you watch and post #foodporn on your Social Media channels? Then bring it on and show us what you’ve got!
The Content & Social Media Specialist plays a key role in Unilever Food Solutions’ Belgian Digital Conversion & IDC (Integrated Demand Creation) Team. The role reports into the Digital Conversion & IDC Lead and will be based in Brussels. You will liaise closely with the IDC team, sales teams and marketing team.
As a Content & Social Media Specialist, you will be part of the Belgian Digital Conversion & IDC Team. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for the management and publication (not creation) of thumb-stopping content on our digital touchpoints to dramatically increase the frequency and quality of our engagement with chefs. You make sure that chefs that are targeted with our online campaigns, will be wowed by the content, letting them engage with our content, guide them through the converting content pieces and eventually convert in a sale.
You like to go the extra mile: you are motivated and proactively seek out ways to increase efficiency and continuously improve Operator Experience (OX). In addition, you value self-development and are eager to learn new things quickly.
- You manage/publish content and OX on our cutting-edge platform, on our sales app and on our Social Media channels to make sure the right branded content converts people into buying customers – in short, you will engage chefs and push them down the funnel to loyalty by focusing on conversions
- You use and explore tools like Hotjar, Optimizely and Google Analytics to analyze behavior, get insights and to take your projects to the next level
- Google is your best friend – you ensure content is optimized for search against relevant keywords and increase organic search ranking and traffic
- Your Instagram search feed and Facebook content feed are full of #foodporn images/content from famous influencers; both platforms have no secrets for you, so writing a strategy for organic and paid traffic is a piece of cake
- Good planning = perfect execution: you will maintain an always-on content calendar in line with chef needs so there is enough content published to drive (at least) weekly engagement
- With the content platform and social media channels, you will further personalize and simplify user journeys on our website, which lead to higher engagement KPIs (e.g. time spent, bounce rate), conversions and sales
Key Working Relationships Internal
- IDC Lead Belgium: share progress and key messages of specific projects you are working on. Escalate risks or issues and ask for support with mitigation and resolution
- Campaign Specialist: drive traffic to the web platform from an email marketing and paid media point of view. Clearly align on content, call-to-action and goals, considering what phase of the lifecycle stage the operator is currently at – also align on campaigns briefed by marketeers
- Webshop & Loyalty Specialist: engage operators in the 1st/active/lost buyer phase – also align on campaigns briefed by marketeers
- Operator Marketeers: use input on campaign content, assets, strategic goals, etc. to drive conversion for touchpoints you are in the lead for
- Operator Conversion Teams: use input on strategic goals to set up an approach for the specific touchpoints you are in the lead for; advise these teams on what is the best approach they can use from a touchpoint perspective in general; challenge these teams on applying a Plan – Do – Check – Act mentality and test several small-scale hypotheses coming from data and/or Business Intelligence
- Data Team: gather insights from what works best for which operator profiles, learn from their behavior or get technical help (e.g. creating APIs between multiple systems, automating repetitive processes, automatic reporting, etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- General notion of what different digital marketing concepts (digital data, email marketing, ecommerce, SEA, advertising, etc.) entail
- Commercial acumen
- Resilience (ability to cope with pressure and challenges)
- High degree of flexibility and ability to quickly understand new topics and concepts
- Ability to work constructively with different key stakeholders
- Ability to explain specific touchpoint concepts in a really simplified manner
- Strong analytical skills –Google Analytics and other tools in a digital marketing context
- Highly innovative
- A high degree of adaptability as these roles evolve quickly and continuously
- Languages preferred Dutch, French and English
- Significant experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Digital Asset Management systems (DAM), preferably the Adobe suite (AEM – Adobe Assets)
- Significant experience with the creation of highly converting landing pages based on user profiles (profile data) and how to generate traffic to several platforms in the most efficient way (SEO/SEA/email/etc.)
- Experience with writing strategies and day-to-day management (posting content, analytics, reporting and ad building) for several Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), this also includes managing and coordinating influencer campaigns
- Experience with improving user experience (also called UX) on website and social media platforms – through user research, user feedback or analytics data
- Experience with managing a large and complex set of stakeholders, including presenting to and communicating with senior and non-digital stakeholders
- Experience with setting focused and measurable KPIs, reporting them, linking them to business goals and if necessary, suggesting corrective measures to deliver more quickly
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | FMCG - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | FMCG - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Communication | FMCG - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing direct | FMCG - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | E-marketeer | FMCG - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience