Marketing & Business Development Specialist
As Marketing & Business Development Manager, you will manage marketing, communication and business development activities for Brussels's office.
You will be the partners's single point of contact for Belgian activities.
You will be joining an international law firm that offers a high level of expertise to its customers. It's a key actor on the market thanks to its broad range of practices.
With its well-designed offices, the company offers a nice environment of working in the heart of Brussels.
There are excellent prospects for progression & evolution. My client provides to its people support in order to achieve their ambitions and goals.
As Marketing and Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include :
- Supporting, developing and implementing marketing activities and profile raising initiatives for the Brussels office
- Organizing client activities from A to Z, including in-house & external seminars & events
- Implementing firm-wide marketing initiatives in the Brussels office
- Providing support in order to increase the client portfolio (background researches and pitching processes)
- Coordinating legal directory & awards submissions processes
- Developing & producing marketing materials (newsletters, flyers, mailings, presentations, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining tools such as intranet, website, contact management system and database content
- Being the partners's single point of contact for all practices
- Managing the marketing budget
#lawfirm #legal #brussels #marketing #businessdevelopment
The successful candidate will have the following qualities :
- Master's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Trilingual French, Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and calm under pressure
- Pro-active, high level of organisational & priority management skills
- Be able to work independently and to adapt yourself to different stakeholders
- Be able to work in collaboration with colleagues in Brussels and internationally
- Willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver a high quality work
You will be joining an international law firm, a challenging environment where you will collaborate with colleagues who have a high level of experience.
You'll be joining a company where the well-being of employees is very important with evolution perspectives.
A nice environment of working.
An attractive salary package