SAP Finance Consultant
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP Finance (FI/CO) projects.
Being part of delaware means becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
Are you the SAP Finance consultant who wants to grow along with us?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS SAP FINANCE CONSULTANT?
You will be part of our delaware SAP Finance team: an agile team of functional and technical specialists as well as ABAP and Java developers. We strive to provide high-quality, integrated and ergonomic solutions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- You put your specialized finance knowledge, which you have gained throughout your career, to excellent use to serve your clients.
- You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next, you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the helm, driving your projects forward!
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT TI TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP FINANCE CONSULTANT?
The level of experience we are seeking is as follows:
- Do you have 5 or more years of SAP Finance experience, either as a consultant or as an employee? Do you combine that with a solid background in finance?
- Have you already delivered several SAP implementations in finance? Can you carry out a blueprint analysis independently? Are you comfortable mentoring less experienced colleagues?
- Can you weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into clear functional solutions? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature?
- Are you a good communicator in French or Dutch with a good level of proficiency in English?
- Do our company values appeal to you: caring, committed, entrepreneurial, respectful, a positive team spirit?
If that sounds like you, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.