Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
OUR VISION & STORY
As an industry-leading Microsoft Gold partner, delaware has been building full stack Microsoft solutions for quite some time now. Traditional Customer Engagement (CE) implementations aren’t normally our cup of tea, though. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects, as we guide our customers through their transformation to a Customer Engagement platform.
For us, when we say that we cover Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects from start to finish, we really mean it. Our mission is to keep digging until we find the solution that perfectly meets the needs of our customer.
As we see the average size of our Dynamics 365 projects grow and our customer portfolio rise, we are looking to add another D365 CE professional to our team. Could that be you?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CONSULTANT?
You must be curious as to what you’ll be engaging in on a daily basis. Let’s have a look:
- As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE consultant, you are the customer’s first point of contact during the implementation of their Customer Engagement platform. This platform allows our clients to gain insights into 1) customer behavior, from consideration to purchase, 2) customer services, 3) case management (field service support) 4) social engagement, and 5) understanding the different project management tools.
- You’ll do your utmost to bring every CE implementation project to a successful conclusion. To do that, you’ll be involved in each project from A to Z:
- First impressions matter: during pre-sales conversations, you’ll listen carefully to the client’s needs. You’ll continue without ever losing sight of the ultimate objective: animproved customer relationship.
- Then comes the time to take a deep-dive into the client’s processes: you’ll analyze customer data and translate business requirements into a technological solution. That’s the best way to build a bridge between business and IT!
- Not only will you configure the CRM system during the preparation and implementation phase, you will also make adjustments as needed, when user testing uncovers issues.
- It goes without saying, but let’s say it anyway: you’ll prepare your customers for a successful go-live: a tense phase in which you will play a pivotal role.
- Mind you, your assignment doesn’t stop with the go-live. Once everything is up and running, you and your team will continue to provide support and identify possible process improvements.
- Customers coming from all types of industries will see you as a trusted source of information. To ease their transition to a new CE system, you’ll also be giving workshops, writing user stories, doing some functional testing and organizing training sessions. This means you’ll be spending a lot of time on-site with the customer.
But wait, there’s more: You’ll be part of the newly-named Dynamics Customer Engagement solution (that’s what we call business units at delaware). But rest assured – you’re in good hands, as your team already has 15 years of experience working with this technology! Today, delaware has offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at customer locations, wherever they are in Belgium.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CONSULTANT?
- Do you have more than 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE? Ideally, you combine functional in-depth knowledge of the platform with a comprehensive set of consultancy skills.
- It takes an expert hand to be able to customize an MS tool. Have you acquired the necessary system customization know-how?
- Were you previously involved in full lifecycle projects? Great! That means you know how important it is to be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Would you say that you have an analytical mind? As a functional consultant, you’ll need to be able to quickly get a handle on your customer’s business reality and translate that into a clear, functional analysis.
- Are you willing to meet with possible customers during pre-sales conversations? Here, some experience in a client-facing role might come in handy.
- An implementation not only requires a change in processes, but also in mindset – Are you able to listen carefully to the customer’s needs, translate them into user stories, and communicate them to the team?
- Speaking of communication: Can you express yourself easily in French or Dutch and English?
Quite the list, isn’t it? Even if you cannot check all of the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you.
Come and meet your new colleagues in one of the delaware offices... Do you like coffee or tea?