Financial Analyst Part-time
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
Accountemps is currently looking for a Financial Analyst for one of our client based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Our client is a international company based in the area of Louvain-la-Neuve.
The responsibilities for this position of Financial Analyst are the following:
The energy analyst will be responsible to improve imbalance cost for industrial sites in Germany and Belgium by making daily the electrical consumption forecast.
This incorporates the following aspects:
- understand, use and maintain forecasting tool build in Excel;
- follow historical power consumption ;
- understand production planning or related information and translate in electrical-forecast input ;
- further develop algorithms when repetitive scenarios are identified;
- calculate the % precision and cost impact of the electrical consumption forecast versus real consumption;
- monitor the evolution of electrical imbalance prices.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- be fluent in English and French as a prerequisite;
- knowledge of German and/or Dutch is a plus;
- have ability to work on an isolated way;
- have proven reliability and accuracy for repetitive task;
- have above average knowledge of Excel;
- have actuary mindset… feeling of figures accuracy, self-assessment.
This is a part time job, for a mission of 3 to 6 months in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Our client is a well-known company which offers good salary package.
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 06870-0010905617.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Analyst Part-time
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément