Customer Service Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
Our client is an internationally known company active in the energy sector.
Generally speaking, as Customer Service Assistant you will be responsible for the management of daily operations in the Back-Office. You will work closely together with the Sales Representatives, Sales Officers and the Credit Manager. The Customer Service Assistant is the interface for the different services within the organization.
More precisely, as Customer Service Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Improve the relationship with the customers and the loyalty to the company;
- Promote the range of services by cross-selling operations;
- Launching communication operations by phone decided by the management;
- Back up other team member of the customer service;
- Respond on requests from customers / other affiliates / other internal services / partners;
- Claims follow-up;
- Contracts & filing : check, have them signed, check if specific delegation are validated by competent manager, check if credit has been validated, input in CRM, orders, scan of documents and specific agreements, send copy of contract to customer.
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Assitant (M/F) position include:
- You are perfectly fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- You are customer minded and have the capacity to convince;
- You are detail-oriented, organized and have a commercial feeling in helping customers;
- You have a great team spirit;
- You have a good sense of business and figures.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company.
Interested in this challenging position of Customer Service Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: