Project Assistant (H/F)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
B&C Group is a clinical expert that provides world-class packaging and logistics services through innovative technology and continuous improvement in quality standards. By re-engineering logistics processes through our centres of excellence, we provide flexible and efficient solutions for the packaging, distribution, transport and storage or archiving of all clinical trial materials and biological specimens.
- Assist the Project Manager in the setup and the daily conduct of their studies
- Encode/enter study specific details into the ERP system CEMS
- Create the project specific documentation
- Prepare and review internal requests for Production/Distribution/Destruction/…
- Verify stock levels and inform the Project Manager in a timely manner
- Track & Trace of shipments and AOR until final delivery
- Archiving/filing of operational documents per study
- English: good (verbal & writing)
- GMP – GDP – GCP knowledge
- Good computer skills
- Team worker and team spirit
- Accuracy & elaborateness
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented.
Salary and Benefits
Our client, a company in full expansion and active in the pharmaceutical field, offers you a temporary mission of 6 months with a possibility of fixed engagement. Located near major highways, the company is very easy to access and has a privatized parking for its staff. Your salary package will be defined based on your experience and skills.