Supply Planner - Zaventem
The Supply Planner has overall responsibility for all SKU's related to a portfolio of external (non)-tolling suppliers within the region.
Leading company in pharmaceutical industry, located in Zaventem. International and multicultural environment.
The Supply Planner orchestrates the overall supply chain products end-to-end all the way to the customers.
- He/she identifies and addresses long-term, medium-term and short-term supply chain risks and is a change agent for supply chain improvements and underlying value streams for his/her products.
- He/she ensures visibility of upcoming supply and owns the communication to the cluster demand managers.
- He/she supports the S&OP process. He/she summarizes actions, for his site, and follows through on key supply/capacity decisions.
- The Supply Planner will actively participate in any change activities such as new product introductions, site tranfers, packaging changes, format harmonization, etc to optimize supply and minimize business impact from a supply perspective.
- He/she facilitates the respective discussions to resolve problems with manufacturing site and Demand Planners.
- He/She supports the Global Supply Planning Lead for all externally supplied products, by facilitating data extraction and presentation as required.
- Supply chain experience in a pharmaceutical company preferred
- Experience in working in an international organization with a fast evolving environment.
- Bachelor required
- Proficiency in English
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Planning and other aspects of SC incl. RCCP, Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP.
- Experience with ERP systems, prior experience with APO SNP is preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable, resourceful with a relentless customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate cross functionally
Our client offers an attractive salary package, within a dynamic and international environment.