International Business Developer EMEA
Company details For our client located in Anderlecht, we are recruiting an "International Business Developer EMEA" Our client develops, manufactures and sells bag closing equipment to an international clientele. They propose a wide range of products such as equipments for filling, weighing, handling and palletising. These brands are widely used in agriculture, flour, chemicals, animal food, building materials, minerals, food, medicine and pharmaceutical industry. The equipment is designed according to local and international safety standards and is often used in difficult and corrosive environments. Function As an International Business Developer / Sales Manager, your role is to develop the EMEA market. On average, you"ll be min. 30% on the EMEA sector and 70% in Anderlecht (1 week of preparation, 1 week of travel, 1 week of reporting):
- Explore new distributors;
- Present products and services;
- Price offers, negotiations & sales;
- Participate in trade fairs;
- Use a Navision ERP to view information;
- Maintain and develop your sales with your active customers.
- Bachelor in Foreign Trade or Economics or Industrial Engineering;
- Perfectly bilingual French / English (oral & written), German is an asset for the Eastern countries;
- 5 years commercial experience at international level;
- Great ability to negotiate with buyers and corporate managers;
- Affinity with the technical sector;
- Flexible to travel min. 30% within EMEA region.
- Travel 30% of your time (EMEA);
- High degree of autonomy within the margin of negotiations;
- An interesting position with many contacts;
- An attractive salary + commission + meal vouchers + group insurance + hospital insurance (DKV) + Europ Assistance;
- Work for an international company that has existed for over 100 years.