Ixaris is seeking a dynamic, innovative and driven Compliance Manager to function as the Compliance Officer and build the Compliance team for the regulated e-money issuer entity launched to provide the Ixaris payment services in the European Union.
This position is critical to support the growth of the Ixaris payments business across Europe, develop Ixaris Belgium’s compliance strategies and relevant policies, and ensure their rigorous implementations across all functions within the company while guaranteeing sustained regulatory compliance.
The Compliance Manager Belgium will support all aspects of the Ixaris Belgium Compliance Program, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Payment Services Directives, etc. This includes internal and external activities, in line with the business growth and regulatory developments. This person will be acting as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the regulated Belgium entity.
This role will include a broad set of cross-functional responsibilities to ensure that all personnel are properly trained, processes are scalable, and metrics are accurately reported. He/ She will be responsible for the monitoring of regulatory changes.
The successful candidate needs to have in-depth strategic thinking and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a number of entities in Europe and be able to manage the business needs of Ixaris Belgium, understand the customer experience and make business-oriented recommendations to ensure Compliance with key requirements.
The Compliance Manager in Belgium will also be responsible for overseeing tasks that are outsourced to the Compliance Operations Team in Malta.
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guides management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices;
- Drive a compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments and maintains oversight of developments impacting business activities;
- Oversee and manage board and regulatory reporting, including ad-hoc requests from regulators, and manage compliance with consumer protection requirements;
- Report to Management, the Board, and the NBB on a timely basis all relevant compliance issues through periodic reports as well as escalating any key or high-risk compliance issues;
- The Compliance Manager Belgium will also provide support to the business with launch of products to ensure regulatory requirements are met by overseeing the APUK Compliance Team providing guidance, as appropriate;
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- University degree;
- Experience of the financial industry with proven experience in a compliance function;
- Working knowledge of financial institutions, and/or payments compliance in Belgium, including in-depth knowledge of Belgium anti-money laundering requirements, credit compliance and consumer protection, data protection, anti-corruption regulations;
- Excellent English communication skills and writing skills;
- Strong problem solving, operational process and analytical skills;
- Experience with regulators, in particular with the NBB;
- High energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a fast growth and changing environment.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Direction / Management | Télécommunications ICT / Internet | Non communiqué
- Offres | Direction / Management - général | Télécommunications ICT / Internet | Non communiqué
- Offres | Finance / Comptabilité | Télécommunications ICT / Internet | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration financière | Télécommunications ICT / Internet | Non communiqué
- Offres | Gestionnaire de dossiers | Télécommunications ICT / Internet | Non communiqué