We are looking for an accomplished Internal Auditor, ideally with Payments or Financial Services Industry experience.
An opportunity to work in a rapidly changing and expanding business where you will be able to make a difference and directly influence the development and direction of the Internal Audit department and the Group.
A relevant professional qualification such as IIA, ACA or ACCA is preferred but not a prerequisite. The role will require travel, initially mainly to the UK and to Malta.
The auditor is responsible for the timely execution of the internal audits as specified by the annual audit plan.
The successful candidate will also be involved in other audit matters and projects as required. You will operate either individually or as part of a team, depending on the assignment and have the opportunity to interact with all levels of the business.
- Determine scope of reviews in conjunction with the Group Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and stakeholders;
- Review the suitability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to weaknesses;
- Conduct audit testing and identify matters for attention, including an assessment of the risks;
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures;
- Verbally communicate and agree findings with senior management;
- Drafting of comprehensive and complete reports for each assignment.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements;
- Knowledge of key payments legislation and requirements such as PSD2 and PCI requirements;
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills;
- The ability to work within a team;
- The ability to work independently and maintain a professional and independent outlook;
- The ability to manage a number of contemporaneous assignments and to quickly adapt to change;
- Excellent English communication skills and writing skills.