Key Account Manager - Out of home company
Do you have a first experience within the media and advertising sector ? The mission being on a national scale, do you speak both Dutch and French ?
Our client is an international company specialised in the Medias & Advertising sector, one of the biggest leaders on its market, with a share of 50% of the Belgian market!
The company has great values, is a well known actor worldwide and provides a qualitative product to its clients. The company is innovative, eco-responsible and flexible.
As the next Key Account Manager:
- Starting with a small portfolio, at first you develop the business and prospect, visiting potential advertisers in Belgium. You negotiate and position yourself as a long-term partner
- Through your network, the existing portfolio and your new prospects, you build long-term relationships with your clients. Your clients are marketing directors, brand managers, CEOs, etc.
- Thanks to your creativity, you are able to guide your clients into the development of media campaigns and out of home communication
- You implement the actions in a concrete way and follow up on them
- As an ambassador of the brand, you network during corporate events
- You work closely with the internal team to ensure optimal communication and monitoring of activities.
- Speaks fluently the national languages
- You have a first experience in the Media sector, in a commercial role
- You have outstanding commercial and relational skills
- You are a hunter, a farmer, result driven and client focused
- You think out of the box
- You can also handle administration of the ongoing projects and take part to the strategy direction of the company !
An experience within a powerful company, responsibilities on a national scale, a strategic position, plus a good package and extra legal advantages in a dynamic work environment.