HR Business Partner - FR/EN
We are looking for : HR Business Partner - Master in HR, psy ou Droit + 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist position + experience with unions in an international environment - FR + ENG fluent – Liège.
Based in the Hauts-Sarts area of Liège, CooperVision is the European platform of the American group that is among the world leaders in soft contact lenses. The Group produces a wide range of technologically advanced monthly, bi-monthly or daily contact lenses. For a long time, the lenses produced have provided a solution to problems of astigmatism, presbyopia or dry eyes, in a range that is intended to be the most complete (spherical, toric and multifocal products) and always in the process of innovation. These lenses are developed, produced and distributed from several sites all over the world.
Created in 2006, the Liège-based structure has become the Group's largest European distribution centre for Europe. It counts more than 200 employees and serves a wide range of clients that still consists mainly of major players in the optical world as well as groups of opticians.
As part of its growth, Coopervision is looking for a (m/f):
HR Business Partner - FR/EN
As privileged person of contact for employees regarding HR related matters, you are responsible for daily interactions between workers, trade unions, first line of management and provides advices in close collaboration with the other members of the HR team and the HR Manager and you provide advice in close collaboration with the other members of the HR team and the HRD.
- You develop a partnership with the Business, attend internal meetings and meet regularly managers to advise them on specific topics (absences, illnesses, contracts, etc.).
- You advise managers and leaders on HR issues and help them to ensure compliance with procedures related to work regulations and HR legislation.
- You manage employee files taking into account social and legal aspects, prepare recommendations and propose sustainable solutions to meet employees’ demands,...
- You centralize employees' questions on a daily basis and handle them by conducting them to the appropriate people.
- You support the implementation of all corporate, regional and local HR procedures and assist the HRD in the preparation and implementation of key projects on the Belgian site.
- You are the link between your HR Advisors colleagues and Operations, write salary proposals for newcomers or newly promoted employees, monitor the integration process of new employees and advise on any compensation issues in accordance with internal policy.
- You ensure the follow up of the annual performance process and prepare the required reporting for international, and work in collaboration with the HR team and the HR department on new projects (continuous improvement, etc.).
- You are the backup of your HR colleagues during their absence and ensure adequate support.
- You have a master's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Law.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- You already have experience as a contact point with the trade union delegation.
- Experience in an international environment, as well as knowledge of Belgian social legislation are assets.
- You are a French-speaking person with a very good knowledge of English.
- You have a sense of ethics and respect your commitments.
- You are able to work in emergency situations and manage your priorities.
- You are a team player and like to make things happen.
- You have a sense of service and enjoy providing your help and expertise to employees.
- You have impact and charisma, are able to defend your opinions and communicate with ease whoever you are speaking to.
- You live at a reasonable distance from Liege.
- A well-known group and one of the world leaders in its sector of activity.
- A position within a well-established and constantly growing European structure.
- An ambitious function in relation to the various requirements and constraints of the company.
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- The opportunity for long-term progress.
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive remuneration in line with your experience.
Réf. 530-003 (2019)
Votre candidature sera traitée rapidement et confidentiellement.
habeas gère cette mission en exclusivité.