Executive Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Executive Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the manufacturing & distribution of plastic piping system.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will assist 3 persons in the board of directors;
- You will be in charge of organizing their agendas, scheduling international meetings, organizing conference calls;
- You will coordinate the communication including taking calls, responding to emails;
- You will organize complex travels itineraries with external agency;
- You will handle the expenses notes for the directors and the staff;
- You will prepare global meetings, ensuring documents and presentation are ready on time;
- You will be part of the assistant pool, helping your colleagues when needed and assure the back-up when necessary;
- You will support in organizing the events for the company.
The requested qualifications for this Executive Assistant position include:
- You have minimum 10 years' experience in a similar function;
- You have an excellent knowledge in French and English. The knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- You are an expert in PowerPoint presentation and can easily work on Word;
- You are discrete and can work with people at all levels;
- Being a teamplayer represents your personality;
- You can work in an efficient way and can prioritize.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract of minimum 3 months;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits, competitive on the market.
Interested in this challenging position of Executive assistant ? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: