P FT Management Assistant ENG (h/f)
WHO IS ENTSO-E ? ENTSO-E, the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity, represents 43 electricity transmission system operators (TSOs)from 36 countries across Europe. ENTSO-E was established and given legal mandates by the EU’s Third Legislative Package for the Internal Energy Market in 2009, which aims at further liberalising the gas and electricity markets in the EU. The role of Transmission System Operators has considerably evolved with the Third Energy Package. Due to unbundling and the liberalisation of the energy market TSOs have become the meeting place for the various players to interact on the market place. ENTSO-E OBJECTIVES ENTSO-E members share the objective of setting up the internal energy market and ensuring its optimal functioning, and of supporting the ambitious European energy and climate agenda. One of the important issues on today’s agenda is the integration of a high degree of Renewables in Europe’s energy system, the development of consecutive flexibility, and a much more customer centric approach than in the past. ENTSO-E is committed to develop the most suitable responses to the challenge of a changing power system while maintaining security of supply. Innovation, a market based approach, customer focus, stakeholder focus, security of supply, flexibility, and regional cooperation are key to ENTSO-E’s agenda.
General position description The successful candidate will work in the client's Secretariat in Brussels and will primarily support the various tasks of the market section and report directly to the Market section manager. He/she will also cooperate with the Secretariat’s staff across all departments in the frame of the Secretariat's program management structure and in client's future efficiency-oriented project framework. Occasional travel throughout Europe may be required. This is a permanent position. The successful candidate is expected to work on a full-time basis.
Specific responsibilities may change over time. The following support functions are initially foreseen and can evolves in the future:
• Support the Market Committee (MC) and various sub groups through logistical organisation of its meetings, preparation of the session files and set of documents related to the meetings, ensure a close follow-up of tasks deriving from the meetings;
• Support formal consultation processes related to the MC (network codes implementation etc.) administratively, including the organisation of meetings with stakeholders and workshops;
• Organise meetings with staff and officers of the European Commission, European Parliament, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER), Member state governments and EU missions, and other stakeholder organisations. SharePoint support and implementation for MC site. Organisation and follow-up of written voting procedures;
• Follow-up and organisation of calls for nominations;
• Support Inter TSO Compensation monthly processes;
• Ensure cross-sectional cooperation;
• Support members/Chairs/Conveners through their daily requests;
• Support Market Manager: managing agenda, letters, emails, phone calls, organisation of travels etc.;
• Updating internal electronic filing system, distribution and contact lists;
• Calls screening;
• Reply to internal and external requests for information;
• Distribution and follow-up of documents and information to MC members, including weekly MC newsletter;
• Organizing team meetings, providing administrative and logistical support to Market section.
• Preferably graduate or diploma in an administration related field.
• At least 2 years of administrative support work experience, preferably in an international association or organisation, or in an EU institution.
• Interest in European issues and energy policy/sector.
• Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint). Advanced knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
• Excellent (close to native) writing and oral communication skills in English; French and/or Dutch is a plus.
• Proven ability to plan, organize, establish priorities and get things done, multitasking person with quick-response mindset, quickly adaptable and flexible with good communication skills
• Proactive with the ability for resourceful planning and structure.
Salary and Benefits
• C’est un poste en CDI
• Temps plein
• Disponible immédiatement
• Le salaire sera ajusté en fonction de l’expérience