Assistant administratif (support comptabilité) (H/F)
Our client is active in IT sector.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Invoicing: executing customer and intercompany billing on monthly basis. This will be the main responsibility
- Master Data administration: setting up master data as customers, vendors, timesheets and expenses in our SAP system
- Contract administration, recording, filing and controlling clauses conformity of our customer’s contracts, managing contract indexation
- Accounting closing support: performing a series of controls or data entry for the month end closing
- Execution of purchasing and invoicing of license (maintenance) and cloud subscriptions Support to the sourcing team: Registration of planning and time registrations of external collaborators, creation of Service Entry sheets, correction of service entry sheets, …
- Overall administrative and operational support for all platform activities in Belgium, Luxembourg and France
- You are very organized and precise, details matter
- You like to bring order into a multitask environment
- You are committed to deadlines to be met by the team
- You enjoy working in team and are keen at supporting your teammates
- You are ready to enter in a flexible part-time work schedule, optimized by your team
- Having a professional experience in a services company or a services agency is an advantage
- You are result driven with good communication skills
- You feel comfortable within a fast changing work environment, sometimes hectic
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as English and you have an active understanding of French
- You have a degree or certificate in administrative function or an experience in customer billing
- You have a good knowledge of MS office
- You have an experience in billing, accounting or ERP software. An experience of the SAP system an asset.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you a temp to perm contract an attractive salary package based on your skills and experience.
For this function, at first your office location will be Wavre but in a near future you could work in Mechelen.