Executive assistant (h/f)
Our client is a leader in the oil and gas production.
The Executive Assistant main task is Providing support to the President Tasks will include:
- Arranging appointments and organizing meetings;
- Organizing visits of Brussels for members of the management and management committees of the German Chambers of Trades ;
- Managing reservations of restaurants, hotels, taxis, etc.;
- Welcoming visitors;
- Processing electronic correspondence;
- Management of outgoing mail, writing and layout of documents;
- Tracking and filing of various documents;
- Internal transmission of information received by email, phone;
- Treatment of internal and external telephone calls;
- Formatting Power Point presentations;
- Providing administrative support for the website;
- Management of the data base.
We're looking for someone who'll:
- Have several years of professional experience as a secretary or administrative, executive assistant;
- Fluent in French(native level), and very good language skills in English are mandatory, further knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage (Deutsch is a plus);
- Organizational skills and an independent way of working;
- Strong loyalty and discretion;
- Being flexible and a team worker are prerequisites
- Good computer skills.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you the opportunity to work for a period of min. 6 months (to cover for a maternity leave). You'll have the chance to work in a small organization as part of an administrative team of 4 people with an attractive salary and flexible working hours.