Personal Assistant ANG (h/f)
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is an International Law Firm.
Our client is currently looking for a highly organised and motivated Personal Assistant.
The PA shall assist the assigned lawyers in providing a professional, responsive and high quality service to the firm's clients. They will acquire a thorough knowledge of the workings of the firm in order to make effective use of all business services departments.
The PA shall be responsible for ensuring that all pending tasks are promptly and accurately executed.
• Organise and prioritise workload and keep a level headed approach in a busy working environment;
• Take accurate and comprehensive telephone messages for lawyers and deal with queries from internal/external callers helpfully and professionally;
• Arrange conference calls, lunches, travel and help with the preparation of internal and external meetings and events;
• Maintain up-to-date filing systems to allow lawyers to find and use documents easily and efficiently. Assist with document management including the secure storing/archiving of files;
• Format, photocopy, scan, print and bind documents as required;
• Produce accurate, attractive and well-presented documents from unformatted text and data using PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and in line with the firm's house style;
• Effectively manage lawyers' Outlook calendar;
• Compiling monthly reports;
• Efficiently use the various company IT systems including:
• Pro-actively manage lawyers' client contacts using the firm's contact database;
• Client billing and follow up on outstanding bills with clients' administration;
• Ensure that lawyers' time is entered on our time management system; • Prepare and follow up on lawyers' expense notes;
• Work closely with lawyers to keep their online bio updated;
•Open new client matter accounts and draft engagement letters.
• Perform any other duties as requested by lawyers or the Practice Manager in the general interest of the office.
Skills, knowledge & experience
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role in a professional services environment, with preferably an advanced knowledge of all aspects of secretarial management;
• Previous legal background or experience working in a legal environment would be a strong asset;
• A degree in administrative management or equivalent is preferred. Experience can be a substitute for qualifications;
• A perfect English speaker both written and spoken; any other language is a strong asset;
• Strong written communication and computer skills with advanced knowledge of PDF and MS Office tools. You also have strong document management proficiency;
• Must be adaptable to various competing demands, trustworthy and able to demonstrate absolute discretion towards colleagues, clients and external relations;
• An enthusiastic team member who demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude;
• Strong listening and problem solving skills; you are able to think on your feet and are resilient;
• A reliable and attentive to detail with exemplary planning and time management skills.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a interim contract with the posssibilty of a long term contract and a good salary in an international Law firm