Team Lead Customer Service M/V
Voor een klant, gelegen te Zaventem, zijn wij op zoek naar een Team Lead Customer Service.
• The Operational Lead will support the Customer Service manager in the day to day activities to coordinate the Belgium Customer Service departments in order to provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints.
• To coordinate the daily activities and tasks performed by the Customer Service Representatives in the Belgium to continuously improve the quality and productivity of department output and introduce innovative methods to support this effort.
• Assure team compliance with internal processes and procedures (e.g. Quality System) and with the applicable legislation, act as key user for the Customer Service Team.
• Perform day to day Customer Service Representative activities such as order management, invoicing,…
• Monitor department/individual goals and objectives
• Follow up on performance of day to day activities and KPI’S
• Ensure all Customer Service employees are trained and documentation meets the division quality standards
Monitor service complaints and issue corrective actions for local complaints
• Responsible for organizing master data maintenance (customer, materials, prices)
Develop strong and efficient communication inside the team and with other departments especially Sales
• Responsible for coordination of consignment and warehouse count (organization, reconciliation and follow-up)
• Lead or supervise projects if assigned
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
Exigence pour la fonction
- FR/NL/EN perfect
- SAP super user
- Experience as customer service for 3-5 years possibly team lead
- Organized / structure
- Good communication
An attractive job in a very dynamic, international environment with a competitive salary