Offre d'emploi : Project Manager Assistant
Under the supervision of the project manager, the Project Assistant will provide operational, financial and administrative support to the project team. Project missions can cover 3 months till 3 years, from small to larger projects.
- organize and maintain accurate filing systems for all Project activities, manage all project correspondence, drawings, reports, and other Project documentation as requested.
- Assist to coordination meetings and technical meetings, write down and distribute meeting reports (FR or NL or EN when it is needed)
- Provide the necessary administrative and logistics support to meetings
- Focal point for all project related questions between customer, project team, suppliers, contractors and organizations.
- Prepare financial reporting (cost reviews), maintain budget follow-up, prepare order requests and treatment of invoices.
- Assist the Project Manager in the set-up and follow-up of the planning
- Ability to participate effectively in team-based information sharing environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time
- High client service orientation and initiative to solve problem, excellent analytical and communication skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and positive, constructive attitude
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary and Benefits
- Education: Graduate in administration, translation or technical studies
- Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Languages: French/Dutch/English very good, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Experience: 5 years
- Competitive salary package;
- Fast growing company / very impressive projects & references;
- Friendly and experienced colleagues;
- Creative office space;
- Company mindset open for feedback, ideas, initiatives;
- ‘no nonsense & straight forward' management.