Project Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Project Assistant (M/F) PART-TIME (50%) for a specific project of 14 months.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an European organization looking for a project assistant who will serve as a point of contact for inviting, informing and handling members and external attendees' requests.
As Project Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide the organizational support to manage stakeholders' groups and organize various large meetings with partners from different countries;
- Maintain integrity of relationship with stakeholders;
- Maintain a qualitative user database of contacts;
- Develop relationships, in collaboration with our client, with partners of consortium and event organizers;
- Escalate specific requests to Project Manager.
The requested qualifications for this Project Assistant (M/F) position include:
- 2 years experience in organizational support of meetings/events with external stakeholders, including management of travel and lodging;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- High-level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate information effectively to wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives;
- Flexibility to cope with work peaks;
- Flexibility to travel occasionally in support of meetings/event outside Brussels;
- Experience in working with the healthcare industry and associations at European level would be an advantage.
Our client offers:
- A flexible part-time interim contract (50%) until June 2020 (which also could be extended);
- An attractive international environment with a lot of diversity.
Interested in this challenging position of Project Assistant (M/F) PART-TIME ? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: