Purchasing Content Coordinator/Contract Manager
Currently the company is looking for a Purchasing Content Coordinator/Contract Manager
The company is an international actor in the beverage sector.
Contract Management :
- Capture contract and operationalize in the local system : Implement contract in local system. Enable purchase to pay process on item level.
- Manage impact of implementation : Coordinate all activities related to the implementation of the contract, including product approval, stakeholder management, change management, risk management.
- Monitor contract compliance : Monitor compliance with agreed volumes, prices and conditions by internal stakeholders.
- Settle issues/Claims : Manage problems related to the execution of a contract and handle any disputes and claims.
- Optimise volume allocation : Dynamically manage the allocation of volumes to a group of approved suppliers for the category in order to maximize contract value and meet business requirements.
- Manage variances : Manage variances during the contract execution. This includes new product introductions, changes in volume, standards or supply conditions.
- Optimise cost/value engineering : Start and execute cost saving and value engineering activities. This includes standardization, harmonization and innovation.
- Measure supplier performance : Capture and measure performance information of the supplier against the agreed standard in a consistent way, that will enable consolidated reporting on supplier performance.
- Evaluate supplier performance : Periodically review performance with stakeholders and suppliers to dermine improvement plan.
- Execute supplier improvement strategy : coordinate execution supplier improvement strategy and supplier improvement plan.
- Manage impact of contract termination : Coordinate all activities related to the termination of the contract, including stakeholder management, change management and risk management.
- Close contract in the system : Close the contract in the system, ensuring that ordering against the contract is no longer possible.
Purchasing Content Coordinator :
Driving the digital agenda in the area of contract management and planning.
Knowledge requirements (can understand and explain) :
- The sourcing process and its implications resulting in the procurement contract.
- Each of the key steps within the contract management lifecycle.
- Service Levels and contractual obligations.
- Supplier performance management processes, techniques and key performance indicators.
- Complaints and dispute resolution and management processes for identifying and managing risks.
- Extensive knowledge of IT /Digital Tools : Office 365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Flow, Sharepoint, Power BI, …), Webdesign, Rstudio, …
Skill requirements (is able to) :
- Translate contractual terms and clauses into clearly identified actions and needs.
- Manage the communication and relationship with both the Heineken Global Procurement buyers and internal business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective day to day supplier management leading to collaborative relationships.
- Lead projects to identify and deliver performance improvements and savings opportunities through the supplier performance management process.
- Develop, use and manage contract related information systems to deliver complete contract compliance.
- Set target levels for contract management performance.
- Advanced IT literacy
Long term contract, challenging atmosphere and familial culture.