Ensure optimal service level for the customers by managing repack production activities, collaboration with planners, copacker and internal stakeholders in order to deliver on time and with quality
The company is a world leading actor in the FMCG sector.
- Coordinate repackaging activities together with procurement, supply planners and contractor in order to ensure compliance with agreed arrangements.
- Manage exceptions during production in cooperation with copacker and planning
- Support Trade Marketing in creation and technical build up of the displays
- Maintain all data as required for copack activities
- Follow-up optimal quality in finished product
- Follow-up vendor stock situation.
- Contribute to the weekly meetings
- 1x/week visit on site of co-packer to check activities
- Bachelor/Master or based on experience
- Good knowledge of SAP (Material Handling)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Languages : Dutch/French/English
- Experienced in production planning/repacking activities
- Analytical mindset
- Result oriented
- Hands on, autonomous, flexible
- Good communicator and not afraid to take initiative
- Stress resilient
Interim contract until end of 2019