Head of Billing
Head of Billing is a member of the finance department and is responsible for the complete, correct and timely billing of all central lab services. In this function you report to the Head of Finance.
Our client is an international growing company within the healthcare sector.
AKA Billing Manager, AKA Billing Supervisor, AKA Billing Teamlead, AKA Invoicing Manager, AKA Invoicing Supervisor, AKA Invoicing Teamlead
- Lead and coordinate monthly invoicing
- Ensure timely invoicing according to the required procedures
- Organize all necessary controls to guarantee completeness and integrity of the invoicing process
- Assist in financial study set-up and trial projection
- Provide periodic reporting on billing and statistical KPI's
- Manage the billing team
- Coordinate communication with the other departments
- Work on continuous process improvement and automation
- Assist with the implementation of a new billing system
- Master degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar function
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Detail oriented with an Accounting background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills (Dutch, English and French)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Our client offers an interesting function within a dynamic international environment in a 40-hour week with 12 compensation days. You receive an attractive salary based on your profile, qualifications and experience with extra-legal benefits and flexible hours.