This role will leverage the best in class HR administration, in terms of creating digital employee contracts and digital archiving, and everything else related to our digital HR systems.
The company is an international FMCG company located in Forest (Voorst) in Brussels.
They produce world-leading brands, household care products and nutritionally balanced foods.
You role as an HR Assistant:
- Serving as a subject matter expert, you will manage the new joiners/movers/exits flow and all key employee moments.
- You will also support in the elaboration of a competitive wage strategy (warrant plan, cafeteria plan,…).
- You will support the business using your fundamental HR knowledge within the areas of performance management (calibrations), reward topics, talent management& acquisition, and organisational development is critical.
- You will remove data transactions from Line Managers, HRBPs and People Experience Leads to ensure it is completed quickly and accurately.
- You will also own Workday reporting and analytics (data management) and will implement all organisational changes in Workday (e.g. create new position in Workday).
- You will participate in the Reward and Annual Pay review processes.
- Bilingual Dutch/French with a good level in English
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum two year's prior work experience in a related role
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
You will enjoy:
- A long term contract (beginning with interim period and the opportunity to have a permanent contract after)
- An attractive salary package
- A real impact in all your actions directly linked with HR project
- An opportunity in a big well-known company