A-mansia is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-mansia is to provide innovative solutions based on microbiome therapeutics.
Based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (30km from Brussels) and reinforced by its 21 million euros fundraising success, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
As a Senior Scientist, you report to the Head of Pharma Development and to the CEO in order to lead the company’s therapeutic protein development program(s) from preclinical to clinical stage. You are responsible for performing experiments and managing the project. You bring the company’s promising investigational product to clinical proof of concept by combining internal and external resources.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the scientific program of the investigational product development by performing experiments.
- Develop new processes to test in vitro the investigational product(s).
- Coordinate in vivo preclinical experiments with external collaborators/providers/CROs.
- Report results at R&D/Comex meetings.
- Manage scientific reporting for obtained grants and find new grant opportunities.
- Provide CSO/Head of Pharma with innovative R&D projects to develop product portfolio.
- You are Ph.D, Vet.D or M.D with at least 5 years of experience in pharma developments.
- You have an experience and expertise in protein development as IMPD.
- You are experienced with cell-based assays and in vivo experimentation
- Knowledge of quality control processes and microbiota field would be a plus
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- A challenging scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and respectful environment.
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Would you be interested?
If yes, please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/fr/job/senior-scientist-2/
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Pharmacie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur paramédical | Pharmacie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Soins | Pharmacie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur médical - général | Pharmacie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre | Pharmacie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience