Senior Product Quality Engineer
The AISIN Group is one of the largest Tier-1 automotive suppliers delivering components and employing 100 K employees worldwide. AW Europe is mainly active in the fields of Automatic Transmissions, Hybrid Systems, In-Vehicule Infotainment (IVI) and Advanced Driver Systems (ADAS).
Renowned for its culture of Quality Supremacy and human approach, AW EUROPE is an equal-opportunity employer focusing on the quality of work environment in an open-minded spirit that offers employees the best chances to develop their talent and performance.
Currently AW EUROPE employs some 1000 people in Belgium on two sites, Braine-l’Alleud (near Brussels) and Baudour (near Mons).
Based in our Quality Assurance Department in Braine-l’Alleud, you will be part of a motivated team whose task is to make AW Europe the market leader for Quality and Customer Satisfaction for Automatic Transmissions. Our main business is working with European OEM, ensuring the product Quality through the complete project life-cycle.
More specifically, as Product Quality Engineer, you will contribute to the improvement of the quality of current and future products by:
- supporting/advising QA department engineers when conducting vehicle evaluation and trouble-shooting on end-user vehicles and analysing test results
- leading and conducting detailed technical investigations (with the assistance of other departments: quality investigation, engineering…) and supporting reporting to customer
- promoting internally technical improvements (manufacturing process, hardware design, software change…) based on your findings
- organizing training sessions internally and externally about new technologies/products as well as new equipment
- managing vehicle evaluation activities before and after start of sales (schedule management, equipment setting, data analysis)
- performing data analysis and creating/managing quality indicators to monitor Aisin AW parts quality and to guide investigation focus;
- Master in (electro)-mechanical engineering
- Experience (min 5 years) in:
testing activities/data acquisition (ideally in the automotive industry)
data analysis/reporting from large data set (use of Excel/VBA/SQL)
follow-up of technical/rootcause investigations
- Knowledge of quality tools (8D, FTA…) is an asset
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel/Powerpoint)
- Willing to travel: 10%
- Analytical mind and problem solving oriented
- Proactive, assertive with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Capacity to work in a team
- Cross-cultural skills (multi-cultural environment)
Tags : quality, quality assurance, QA, automotive, automobile, qualité, electro-mechanical engineering, electromechanical, électromécanique, mechanical, mécanique, engineering, trouble-shooting, product quality engineer, electromechanical engineer, data acquisition
- An opportunity to join a friendly team in an international environment within a global group making top technology products for the automotive
- An open-minded, safe, respectful and multicultural environment;
- A modern and conveniently located place of work in Braine-l'Alleud (South of Brussels) and Mons;
- An attractive offer with competitive fringe benefits
- The opportunity to make (short)business trips in Europe and Japan,
- Ongoing training and development
To apply for this function in:
Prepare your resume,
Click on " APPLY NOW " and upload your resume.
Technical problem? Please contact the Talentfinder Customer Service : 067/64.47.60