Customer Service Manager NL-FR-EN - Woluwe
Customer Service Manager position open at our client's, a small but growing office part of an international group, specialized in design & high-class office products.
Our client is an international group, specialized in the production and distribution of design & high-class office products for the B2B market. Their office in Brussels is relatively new, and in expansion. Still an SME-spirit, but belonging to an established international structure. The company culture is dynamic, modern and full of opportunities.
As Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will be the following :
- Manage a small team of B2B customer service and sales support officers (5 FTE)
- Organize and administer the work-flow, set priorities, coaching and supervision of your team
- Ensure that sales objectives, quality and customer satisfaction are upheld, including by the follow-up and analysis of statistics and KPIs, as well as budget control
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and operations
- Support to the operational follow-up of clients and the whole commercial process from order to delivery, in coordination with finance, logistics, transport, and other key internal departments and external suppliers
- Supervise the credit collection management
Our client is looking for a profile with the following qualifications :
- Experience in people management (in a B2B Customer Service, Sales/Office Support department ideally)
- Knowledge and experience in the B2B customer and sales follow-up A-Z (orders follow-up, claims and quotes management, invoicing process, etc)
- Bilingual Dutch-French-English (or at least able to communicate fluently in the 3 languages with clients)
- Analytical skills, flexibility, adaptability
- "Get things done" mindset
- Interested in the challenge of working in a small office in a growing business with international interactions
Great opportunity to add your value in a growing company freshly settled down in Belgium, with many possibilities of expansion. International environment (induction & some travels abroad foreseen), nice company culture (SME spirit) with specific attention on their ecological impact, attractive salary package with fringe benefits.