- Set up of the Business & Financial Controlling
- Strategic view on the company
Our client is a family-owned production and distribution company located in the Province du Hainaut.
In order to support their development, we are looking for a Senior Controller.
As the Senior Controller, you directly report to the CEO. Your tasks are oriented around two axes: Finance & Strategy :
- Setting-up the Business & Financial Controlling for the company (tools, reporting, processes);
- Being responsible for the budgets, forecasts, cash planning and reporting (management & financial reporting);
- Being in charge of the variances analyses;
- Managing a team of accountants in the future;
- Acting as a sparring partner for the CEO in order to translate the strategic ideas into practice;
- Becoming the future CFO of the company on a middle-term notice.
- Master's degree in either Finance / Business / Economics;
- Experience of at least 5 years in a Controlling position (background in Consulting or M&A is a strong plus);
- Excellent Excel knowledge;
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good level of English;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Problem-solving mentality;
- Hands-on approach as well as a helicopter view on the finance.
The client offers a complete salary package, in accordance with your experience, in a fast growing company with a lot of ambition.
Aka Senior Controller / Business Controller / Financial Controller / Plant Controller / CFO / Finance Director / Finance Manager / Controlling / Contrôle de gestion / Contrôleur de gestion / Strategy / Strategic / M&A / Consulting / Hainaut