Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative manages the input of new customer data, customer pricing, order fulfilment and invoicing. He/she supports the interactions between Sales executives, customers, suppliers and the company's business units/departments.
The company is part of an American Group but is in charge of the commercial development for the rest of the world.
They operate in the chemical sector and are well known on the international market, serving the biggest suppliers.
- Confer with Sales Executives and customers by telephone, email, or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, create accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep and maintain records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, create and update pricing records, prepare change of address records, or issue invoices from orders, using computer software.
- Determine charges for services requested, request credit verification or prepayments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned delivery adjustments.
- Coordinate shipping documents that confirm product quality and quantity.
- Arrange product delivery with third party transports. Communicate delivery logistics with customer.
- Monitors orders from placement to invoicing and delivery.
- Review list of transporters requests to ensure return confirmation from transporters that order is received and
- Five or more years of international customer service experience or other business related Experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills, customer devotion and people interest required
- Very good command of Dutch and French and good knowledge of english .
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to focus on tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills. Meticulous administration skills
- Ability to work with deadlines is a must
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Good work environment in a medium size company
- Possibility to work on the international level