Junior Marketing and Sales Training Coordinator
I'm looking for a Junior Marketing and Sales Training Coordinator. Someone who will have a very varied and challenging function and the chance to work within a dynamic and authentic working environment.
Our client is a fast growing company within the FMCG / retail industry that operates globally. Their fancy brands, values and dynamic environment are what defines this well-known company. They are located at +- 45min from Brussels (Wallonia) and they are currently looking for a Junior Marketing and Sales Training Coordinator.
As a Junior Marketing and Sales Training Coordinator, who will report directly to the Category Manager, you join your efforts to internally and externally improve the business, brand image and you help increasing the sales of the products.
- You will be responsible for the training presentation and persuasion techniques of the branded products (such as Tefal, Calor, Moulinex, Krups, etc) to the district managers, resellers and brand ambassadors. Note that the position requires some visits to retail stores to work closely with the salespersons.
- You will provide the educational training materials and you will adapt it to the needs of the different public. You will use various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
- You will make sure the teams develop their sales skills and product knowledge. And that they will provide excellent customer service and represent the brands in the best possible way.
- You will support the creation and execution of all marketing and communication materials and others activities that will support the brand's images at the point of sales.
- You will follow and assist sales team in the POS's material management
As a Junior Marketing and Sales Training Coordinator you have/are:
- A degree in Marketing, Sales or related fields.
- Perfectly fluent in French and Dutch
- First successful experience in Marketing and/or Sales
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including conducting in-person activities and using e-learning platforms
- Consummer-oriented mindset
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Cross functional team player
- Digital native
- Experience in development trainings. You are a real pedagogue and not afraid to speak in public
- Experience working within the Retail or FMCG sector
- Motivated by cooking and home appliance world
- Effective commercial skills. You are persuasive and assertive person
- A very varied and challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.
- Competitive salary package + extra-legal advantages (car is included)
- To work with high skilled professionals