Product Manager Telco Gateways Edegem bij Technicolor Delivery Technologies Belgium
Technicolor is the home base of creative technological professionals who are committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers all over the world. If you are passionate about excellence and innovation, we would like to invite you to visit our website or to take a look at this vacancy for Product Manager or Key Account Manager below. You can be part of our winning team too!
Technicolor Edegem is the market leader in the field of gateway-devices and multiplay-applications. We develop advanced technologies for our wide range of internet products for home. At the moment, we are looking for a Product Manager and a Key Account Manager.
- As Product Manager Telco Gateways you are responsible for defining and managing the strategy and solutions of the Broadband PU as well as ensuring a proper management of the portfolio of products.
- Within the portfolio, you develop new products with market evolution as a base and you bring it into mass production. In addition, you introduce this product to our clients to create new opportunities.
- Besides studying the market, you also create a strategy and advise the management on which products are best to launch on the market.
- As Product Manager Telco Gateways, you often go abroad to visit our customers.
- You will regularly get in touch with Engineering, Product Development Units and Business Division Management teams in Belgium, Israel, India, France and the United States.
- Within this function, you define general price guidelines such as the contribution margin of your portfolio, the costs of your products etc. depending on the different regions.
- As Product Manager Telco Gateways, you support the various Key Accounts in the different regions. On top of that, you also give sales trainings linked to your product.
- You reside in Belgium.
- As Product Manager Telco Gateways, you are in the possession of a Master’ degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering in Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced Product Manager. However, an experienced Business Manager is eligible as well.
- You are a teamplayer with both a commercial and a managerial mindset, who is also solution-oriented.
- Preferably, you can count on technical knowledge and you have a strong background in Telecommunications as well.
- Knowledge of WI-FI
- Affinity with the latest technological developments
- Knowhow of Chipset and hardware equipment
- Computer Software, Networking, Database
- As Product Manager Telco Gateways, you speak English fluently. Knowledge of Dutchis a bonus.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package, complemented by fringe benefits such as a company car, a free DSL connection, meal vouchers, hospitalisation- and group insurance.
- You will be welcomed in a highly sophisticated technological and innovating environment.
- At Technicolor, you benefit from flexible working hours to maintain your work-life balance.
- Next to the 20 days of statutory annual leave and the public bank holidays, you are entitled to 8,5 days extra from the reduction of working hours. Using our flex time system could allow you to 7,5 days more holidays and after each 5 years of uninterrupted service for Technicolor, you get an extra seniority holiday.
- Furthermore, if needed for you to grow and develop your potential we offer training.
Apply at: http://technicolor.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/5199/1785/en/product-manager-telco-gateways-regio-edegem-bij-technicolor/
Media & Entertainment, Product Manager Media, Product Manager Entertainment, Product Manager, Internationale Product Manager, Business Developer, Business Ontwikkelaar, Telecommunicatie, Master Burgerlijk Ingenieur, Master Industrieel Ingenieur, Computerwetenschappen, Master Elektronica