EKA Contract Manager Toyota Material Handling
Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) began operations in 2006 to manage the Toyota and BT materials handling business in Europe. With more than 100 years combined Toyota and BT experience, TMHE offers a comprehensive portfolio of Toyota counterbalanced forklift trucks and BT warehouse equipment supported by services and added value solutions, including service contracts, short term rental, used trucks and the Toyota I_Site information service.
Active in more than 30 countries across Europe, TMHE has European Office functions based in Ancenis (France), Bologna (Italy), Willebroek (Belgium) and Mjölby/Linköping (Sweden), and production centres in Ancenis, Bologna and Mjölby. With 400 sales and service centres, nearly 5,000 service engineers, around 8,000 employees, and a network of independent distributors and dealers, TMHE is the European regional organization of Toyota Material Handling Group (TMHG), which is part of Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) – the world leader in materials handling equipment. For more information on TMHE, visit www.toyota-forklifts.eu
- As an EKA Contract Manager you are responsible for acting as a Bid Manager involved in European Tender on European Key Account (RFI, RFQ, RFP).
- You structure the bid and ensure quality towards our customers and internally towards our top management.
- You coordinate the market pricing analysis to support EKA pricing and discount structure.
- Towards our Sales Network, you support and monitor the contract implementation.
- You act as the European point of contact regarding a specific portfolio of European Key Account.
- You have day-to-day contact with our Account Managers, our customers and our network (MSCO's/dealers).
- You manage and secure efficient day-to-day business and working methodology.
- As an EKA Contract Manager, you provide high quality central contract managementof existing/new agreements.
- You report to the Team Leader.
- As an EKA Contract Manager at TMHE you are educated in Project Management.
- You are well experienced in the material handling world within a Sales / Marketingfunction.
- You are experienced in Tender Management as well. International Contract Management is an asset.
- You are an advanced user in MS Office applications, CRM and Reporting/Analysis tools.
- As a Team Player you have a positive and outgoing personality.
- You are proactive and speedy and can work under pressure as well.
- To secure quick wins, you work structured combined with a flexible and pragmatic approach.
- You have good commercial skills and are customer oriented.
- You communicate clear and brief and have the right sense of urgency.
- Fluency in English is a must (verbally and written). Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- As an EKA Contract Manager you are open to travel from time to time within Europe.
- TMHE offers you a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
- We offer a real opportunity to invest in your future and to enhance your personal growth through on the job development and training.
EKA Contract Manager at Toyota Material Handling Europe, EKA, European Key Account, Contract Manager, Contracting, Contract Management, Project Management, Marketing, Sales, Contract Implementation, Business, Bid Manager, Tender Management, MS Office, CRM, Reporting, Analysis