Full Stack Developer Bringme
We live in a world full of change. Some find it scary. But you… you don’t need pep talk to feel the need for speed. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Bringme.
Bringme is a fast-growing European tech company, founded in Belgium. We are a diverse family of dreamers and doers, driven by passion for innovation. Together with companies, real estate developers and retailers, we enable people to spend their time on what really matters. We automate and connect anything that goes in and out of the building, unleashing a unique user experience that offers convenience.
Today, the Bringme network already consists of over 1,000 companies and buildings and brightens the day of 250,000 people. We leverage the Bringme network to fiercely fight global warming.
Enough about us.
Let's talk about you. Tell us why we need you. Or take a look at our vacancies and apply today for a future-proof job.
We are a team, hungry for new challenges and solving problems on a daily basis. We're growing super-fast, and working together to solve modern problems, and building products that are used by thousands of customers.
Currently we're seeking a Full stack Developer that has knowledge of frontend & backend development to join our Bringme Family, is it going to be you?
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience in this field.
- Experience with .NET stack: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, API design, DevOps, REST, JSON, OAuth2, C#.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience in version control tools (e.g. Git, SVN).
- You're totally into agile.
In short, you understand Front- and Back End software, you're a team player and ready to travel to Cluj with your team twice a year for a Scrum session with our Romanian softwaredepartment!
- Bringme offers you a fulltime job as Developer.
- You can show off your talents in a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- You will join a team that hungers for new challenges and solves problems on a daily basis.
- Flexibility is one of our top priorities as an employer. We offer you floating hours, so you can avoid peak hour traffic, and we even let you choose the hard- and software with which you would like to work: It’s your pick!
- Did you say you want to grow? We love to hear that and we fully support you in giving your career a personal direction.
- A position with responsibility and a wide range of projects.
- Access to our Bringme Box.
- Apart from an attractive salary, Bringme offers you a number of fringe benefits that you can adapt on an annual basis thanks to our Flex Income Plan, a super duper benefit that you can read about in our blog.
- If this is not enough, we top it all off with what may appeal to you most: a bunch of
Senior .NET Developer bij Bringme, Developer, Software, Hardware, Application, .NET, C#, Mobile, Web Development, OO-principes, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, API Design, DevOps, REST, JSON, OAuth2, GIT