Transport Planner Aartselaar Contraload
At CONTRALOAD we help to create more sustainable supply chains all over Europe since 2004. With our head office close to Antwerp and affiliates all over Europe, we have grown to become the expert and market leader in pooling of plastic load carriers in a B2B environment. Supporting 3000 customers in over 26 countries, we offer the biggest European network for plastic pallets and IBC’s.
Responsible mainly for the Polish market, we are currently recruiting a motivated Transport Planner (m/f) to support our Operations team in Aartselaar (Antwerp).
- In this function you are responsible for the transport planning of our assets within your region(s).
- You communicate in a professional way with our logistical partners and other departments within Contraload.
- By negotiating pricing and optimizing our transports, you aim to reduce freight costsand help decrease our CO2 footprint.
- As Transport Planner you'll be part of an enthusiastic team of 10 people who work together on the continuous improvement of our operations. Together with your team you work towards maximizing our service-level and customer satisfaction.
- As Transport Planner you are in the possession of a bachelor's degree or equivalentthrough experience.
- Experience in a logistical or planning function is a plus.
- A passion for logistics and the ability to learn is a must.
- MS Office has no secrets for you. You have a good knowledge of the applications with a focus on Excel.
- You have a well-structured way of working and a no-nonsense attitude.
- Besides being proactive with a hands-on attitude, you have a healthy level of self-confidence.
- As Transport Planner you are well-organized and you handle your administration in a transparent way.
- Your language skills in Polish and English are excellent. A knowledge of German is a strong advantage and Dutch is a plus.
- As our new Transport Planner you will be part of a young and fast growing company with a multinational team.
- We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. With approx. 45 people working at the Belgian office, team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office.
- You receive a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, ecocheques and insurance.
Transport Planner at Contraload, Transport, Logistics, Shipping, Polish, Import, Export, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain, Administrative, Logistics Manager