Offre d'emploi : Business Controller EBP
EBP is a European group that is market leader in information and guidance in public procurement.
The head office of EBP is located in Jette, Brussels.
The EBP group provides support in public procurement to companies and public authorities in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France. This support translates into information, advice, training & education and ICT Tools.
More than 5,000 companies in Belgium, the Netherlands and France choose EBP to follow-up public procurement through tailored subscription formulas. EBP stands for high quality and reliability through the manual control and classification of each procurement notice.
Our values were drawn up by the employees themselves and show a great commitment to our organization. The values are innovation, involvement, quality, team spirit and communication.
EBP is a subsidiary of the French group Infopro Digital. They are a leading information and services group. The strategy of the group is focused on the development of strong brands, innovation and digital transformation.
- define, implement, monitor and report the weekly and monthly sales revenue and Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- analyze, continuously improve and optimize reporting processes;
- review, challenge and explain variances versus forecasts on sales revenue.
Annual budget and reforecasts:
- assist the CFO in the annual budget and reforecasts setting and modeling;
- collect, analyze and challenge operational and financial inputs from operations;
- analyze variances versus previous budget and reforecasts;
- help to prepare the presentation of budget figures for the Board.
Ensure data and information integrity:
- ensure that effective internal controls are in place and in line with group procedures and standard requirements;
- monitor closely the quality, consistence and completeness of operational and financial information provided.
Ad-hoc business support:
- assist the CFO in conducting business and financial analysis;
- be the point of contact for ad-hoc analysis and specific requirements from the business;
- help the business to reach its strategic and growth objectives, by performing financial analyses.
- As Business Controller you have a financial background, strong analytical skills and about 3 years of relevant experience for the role.
- You're native Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other national language.
- You have a flare for numbers, work well with people and anticipate impacts of workload/issues to meet deadlines.
- You have project management skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and managing deadlines.
- You have strong communication and facilitation skills to understand and support people in the business.
- You are a team player who appreciates being a partner for the business.
- You are eager to learn, flexible, stress resilient and proactive with a driven approach.
- You look constantly for improvements with a hands-on mentalilty.
- You are proficient with excel.
Are you independent, proactive and do you take initiatives?
Then we can offer you:
- a job with responsibilities and career opportunities;
- an attractive salary with a result-oriented bonus system;
- meal vouchers;
- pension insurance;
- company car + fuel card;
- cellphone and portable;
- a pleasant environment in a constantly growing company;
- a non-boring job with a wide range of tasks.
Business Controller at EBP, Business Controller, Financial, Finance, KPI, Key Performance Indicators, Annual Budget, Forecasting, Business, Analysis, Project Management