Homologation and Product Safety Engineer Zedelgem CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial, listed on NYSE, is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case, New Holland, Iveco, FPT Industrial …
The site in Zedelgem (near Bruges) is New Holland’s worldwide center of excellence for harvesting machines. They design, develop, produce and validate with more than 2.400 employees combines, balers and hay & forage harvesters. With more than 300 people in Product Development, CNH Industrial provides continuous improvement and innovation with a knowhow of more than 110 years under the flagship of New Holland Agriculture
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you assist to the development of newagricultural machinery and you ensure that they are in conformity with all relevant legal requirements.
- You follow up the technical legislation and you will become an expert in it in no time!
- You compile homologation files as well as technical construction files for the assigned agricultural machinery.
- Besides organizing and leading the physical presentations and tests, you also organize and assist during the CoP audits (Conformity of Product).
- Not only do you negotiate with the Technical Services of the affected countries, but also with Product Development as well as the Official Testing Authorities.
- You are accountable for obtaining the required EU or national type of approvals in accordance with the launch planning.
- You maintain a database that includes all data needed during the whole lifecycle of the product.
- You facilitate risk assessments concerning occupational safety issues.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you participate in activities related to standardization, regulation/legislation and Sector Committees.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you are in the possession of a degreein mechanical or industrial engineering.
- You acquired knowledge on risk assessment tools, quality systems and technical legislation.
- Further, you also gained a passive knowledge of Pro E Systems.
- You are familiar with the functionality, concepts and safety aspects of agricultural machinery as well as with standards, legislation and certification of vehicles.
- MS Office is an open book to you.
- Furthermore, you are a problem solver who can negotiate with the right soft skills.
- Next to that, you obtained strong organizational and communication skills.
- Moreover, you work in an analytic and precise way.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- CNH Industrial offers you as Homologation and Product Safety Engineer a challenging position with a wide range of attractive benefits and offerings for an enjoyable career.
- You get an extensive training program and career development process to cultivate your talents and potential.
- We are committed to recognizing and rewarding the achievements and contribution of our people.
Homologation Engineer at CNH Industrial, Homologation, Engineer, Engineering, Requirements, Legislation, Technical Legislation, Legal, Technical, Regulation, Mechanical, Industrial, Engineering, Risk Assessment Tools, Quality, Machinery, CoP, Conformity of Product, Product Development