Junior Technical Architect Esri BeLux
Esri Belux is the official representative of Esri (California, USA) in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Esri is the world leader regarding Geographical Information Systems (GIP). The direct relationship with Esri Inc. guarantees a fast and optimal support of our GIS-users and offers direct access to the most recent technological developments concerning GIS.
- As Technical Architect you will leverage and apply your strong technical experience, while leading multiple programmes with Corporate and Governmental customers.
- Your role within Esri Belux will involve a fair amount of customer interface. You will provide a reassuring approach to the customers' desires and demands while being responsible for connecting the geo ICT solutions according to our customers' needs.
- Before installing, configuring and maintaining our applications on dedicated servers and in the Cloud, you will perform detailed analyses, use case requirements and draw the architectural blueprint documents.
- As Technical Architect you will collaborate with a highly talented group of GIS developers and analysts. You will also work alongside the Project Manager in all customer engagements.
- You will think beyond technical architecture only. Therefore, you will consult and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- As Technical Architect it is your responsibility to provide IT Architectural leadership and support to application specialists and developers, while remaining focussed on customers' needs.
- A profound on-the-job training programme will allow you to get acquainted with our products, customer industry needs and solutions.
- You have obtained a University Degree in Computer Science.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of a variety of software applications, like PowerShell, IIS, SQL Server and Windows Server, Chef for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Apache, Jboss, Oracle DB, Ansible, multi layered solutions, protocol transition, cloud infrastructure, virtualisation, SaaS, ...
- Furthermore, you have good knowledge of server infrastructures, load balancing, failover and high availability, environment Isolation, horizontal scaling, network topology, troubleshooting, audit, design and implementation.
- You can fluently write business, functional and technical documentation and/or analyses.
- You have the ability to understand entire heterogeneous architectures and acquire a detailed overview.
- A working knowledge of GIS software or Esri products is an asset but not a necessity.
- As Technical Architect you work in a structured and organised way.
- You work just as efficiently in a team as independently.
- Your open-mindedness and quick learning skills allow you to catch up on existing projects and think out-of-the-box without losing sight of the larger picture.
- Customer focus and quality are your top priorities. Therefore, you interact swiftly with customers.
- Esri Belux offers you a challenging position as Technical Architect with an interesting salary and other benefits.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your talents in an exciting high-tech environment.
- International collaboration and cross-learning is what makes the worldwide Esri community challenging to its employees and boosts the efficiency that is so much appreciated by our customers.
Junior Technical Architect at Esri Belux, Technical Architect, ICT, Software Applications, Computer Science, GIS, GIS software, Geographic Information System, Technical Architecture