Procurement Support Officer
Plays an integral role in delivering value, driving innovation and supporting Business initiatives, with emphasis on ensuring we have the right processes in place in the procurement area.
Our client is Belgian biscuit manufacturer. Today distrubitted in 12 other countries, they are know for their innovative spirit and passion for quality.
To provide a reactive and proactive quality Service Desk support to all Users within the business, ensuring every attempt is made to resolve the query or incident.
To be fully conversant with Incident Management processes/procedures and Service Level Agreements, ensuring escalation procedures are activated and both Management and Customers are kept informed of progress.
To liaise with key stakeholders acting as a translator when required to ensure incidents are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To escalate quickly and effectively any supplier issues to relevant internal contacts, (eg Procurement)
To create, manage and maintain the JDE Vendor and Material master records.
To manage and maintain the conversion of requisitions to purchase orders, including blanket orders, within the business to agreed SLA 's.
To create and update Primes JDE blanket orders with pricing for ingredients, commodities and packaging direct from the Buyer information or from the Product to Market (P2M) process, internally known as the Technical Change Process (TCP).
Facilitate and complete (TCP) projects, in conjunction with buyers and suppliers, ensuring pricing/costing data is accurately produced in line with the Marketing information that is provided.
To assist in contract control and contract management to ensure compliance with governance.
To provide, with agreement of manager any specific Admin/reports, which support the wider procurement function.
- Bachelor degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Proven track record in procurement support ( 2-3 years ), preferably in an FMCG food packed goods environment
- Qualified in procurement process development and implementation
- 1st experience in procurement negotiation, project management, sourcing and cost analysis processes- Knowledgeable JDE, Office ( Microsoft (*.xlsx) - Google )
- Languages fluent spoken & written: English, French, Dutch
- Procurement process development and implementation skills
- Efficient in procurement reporting
- Knowledgeable about and focused on continuous improvement
- International company
- Fast growing environment
- Attractive salary
- Good atmosphere