Legal Interim Manager
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for a Legal Interim Manager (m/f) for a 3 months assignment (part-time 75%), after the first 3 months the client might need ad hoc advice in the months after.
The company is based in Brussels and is active in the public security sector.
As Legal Interim Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support in a Payroll Engine implementation project
- Interpretation of Labour Law related topics: verify and validate payroll codes,…
- Validate blue print from a legal perspective
- Translate the legal requirements to IT team so that they can technically develop and implement
The requested qualifications for this Legal Interim Manager position include:
- Legal (or HR with strong legal background and experience) - Social/Labour law (technical level) - knowledge public sector
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: