KYC & accounting support Belgium & Luxembourg
The main part of your tasks will be of an administrative nature.
- Estimate the risk of money laundering and terrorism financing;
- Support and secure the business development;
- Report to the manager accounting;
- Initiate the KYC form both for onboarding and for recertification;
- Ensure the collection of the documentation required for each KYC files with the sales teams and through research (client websites, regulators, financial information suppliers, etc.);
- Perform controls on received documents and financial documents;
- Elaborate reports and analysis to be presented to senior Management as part of the Due Diligence and KYC processes;
- Ensure the collection of missing documentation.
- Accurate processing of various incoming accounting documents and this on a daily basis;
- Classification of various documents;
- You provide administrative support to the department;
- You make payments;
- High school degree with at least one year of relevant experience in accounting;
- Good knowledge of English (all documents will be in English), Dutch & French;
- Analytical thinking;
- Customer service orientated;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Team player
A challenging, varied and stable role within a dynamic company with a social and team-oriented atmosphere. You will receive an attractive salary complete with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, outpatient and dental care cover, group bonus, additional leave, bicycle allowance, fully reimbursed public transport, etc.).
The KYC & accounting support is part of the accounting team of Arval Belgium & Luxembourg.
A KYC analysis must be performed on every new onboarding clients(operational lease and remarketing) and must be reviewed for all existing clients of Arval Belgium & Luxembourg. You will be in contact with several departments (such as sales, remarketing, compliance).
In addition you will also provide support to the accounting team.