Mid Term Repack Officer
The MTRO is the expert of repacking within the categories under his responsibility where he will continuously search for the best fitting solution at the lowest possible cost.
Our partner is a key actor in the FMCG sector.
- Work on building a good relationship with:
- Mid Term Planner
- Short Term Repack Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Unilever Supply Chain Company
- External repacker
- Analysis of own portfolio and be pro-active to business in matters like, smart complexity reduction, opportunities for cost savings, innovations etc.
- Manage repack packaging stocks - keep stocks clean, align on ordering quantities, initiate orders for new components,…
- Act as repack representative within mid-term planning meetings.
- Update the repack scorecard for input to CCBT.
- Collection of master data. Make sure that all master data is complete and create a technical document to start the master data creation process.
- Responsible for product life cycle management
- Request quotation models at repacker for new repack items or in case of changes of a repack item
- Overall responsible for master data accuracy
- Participate in project meetings to inform initiators about alternatives and risks.
- Act as gatekeeper for the repack golden rules, for example: minimum requirement of concerning costs, volume and lead-times for repack.
- Provide repack costs as input for the business case for new repack activities
- Arrange testing at repackers, and for new sku's communicate results back to the business.
- Check if repack activities are in line with QA rules
Innovation and development
- Support and propose late differentiation initiatives to local business.
- Maintenance and update European Shopping basket.
- Follow up, execute and communicate anything related to the development of new repack sku's.
- Provide information and a model of the promotion to the re-packer to allow him to build a price.
- Manage the necessary pre-ordering set-up for the promotional products and keep balance with obsoletes risks.
- Develop repacking with less or without plastics.
- Bachelor degree;
- Affinity with FMCG-market;
- Organizational awareness and understanding of Supply Chain processes;
- Excellent communication skills - (equal to) native Dutch or French & English;
- Knowledge of ERP systems, like SAP/ APO and promo planning systems is an advantage.
- Team Commitment;
- Entrepreneurial Behaviour;
- Analytical Power;
- Influencing Others.
Long term contract, very nice work environment, challenging function