Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Participate in closing and reporting activities: collect consolidated data;
- Support consolidation & reporting team by analyzing reported numbers in SAP;
- Establish the annual consolidated budget + forecast;
- Being close to the purchasing department for raw material;
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly closing of the assigned reporting units;
- Review and update financial/accounting processes and propose automation/simplification in SAP to a maximum extend.
The required profile for the position:
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- Relevant experience (minimum 3 years) in a similar environment;
- Experience with accounting and reporting software (SAP, BO Finance, IBM planning analytics);
- Basic knowledge of IFRS accounting rules;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French or Dutch
- Open minded and self-starting team player;
- Ability to work under tight monthly schedules.
Interested in this position at a dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: