Robert Half is currently looking for a Accountant for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the Communication sector.
As Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Booking of purchase invoices, credit notes and expense reimbursements in the different entities;
- Preparing payments in Isabel;
- Booking of bank statements;
- Coordinate the overall process of expense reimbursements;
- Preparing & booking of sales invoices & credit notes in the different entities;
- Accounts Receivable Collections: review aging list / outstanding debts and take necessary action and follow up;
- Prepare the VAT & Intrastat declarations;
- Reconciliation of the VAT accounts;
- Reconciling of customer and supplier balances;
- Keeping track of pro-forma invoices;
- Assist the account managers with their administration regarding closing the jobs during the month;
- Dealing with accounting mailbox;
- Acting as liaison between our Amsterdam/Brussels team and our Brussels team.
The required profile for the position:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Accounting;
- Fluent in Dutch and French; English is an asset
- You are proficient in MS Office; Pivot table, etc…
- Knowledge of Eurojob/Maconomy/SAP is an asset;
- You have a work experience in an international environment;
- You are pro-active, reliable, flexible and you have an eye for detail;
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Ability to handle stress and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Interested in this position at a dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: